The Laravel Framework.
- php : ^7.1.3
- ext-openssl : *
- ramsey/uuid : ^3.7
- ext-mbstring : *
- nesbot/carbon : ^1.26.3
- psr/container : ^1.0
- symfony/debug : ^4.1
- symfony/finder : ^4.1
- monolog/monolog : ^1.12
- symfony/console : ^4.1
- symfony/process : ^4.1
- symfony/routing : ^4.1
- erusev/parsedown : ^1.7
- league/flysystem : ^1.0.8
- psr/simple-cache : ^1.0
- vlucas/phpdotenv : ^2.2
- doctrine/inflector : ^1.1
- symfony/var-dumper : ^4.1
- symfony/http-kernel : ^4.1
- swiftmailer/swiftmailer : ^6.0
- symfony/http-foundation : ^4.1
- dragonmantank/cron-expression : ^2.0
- tijsverkoyen/css-to-inline-styles : ^2.2.1
Note: This repository contains the core code of the Laravel framework. If you want to build an application using Laravel 5, visit the main Laravel repository.
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as:
- Simple, fast routing engine.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session and cache storage.
- Database agnostic schema migrations.
- Robust background job processing.
- Real-time event broadcasting.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing tools needed for large, robust applications. A superb combination of simplicity, elegance, and innovation gives you a complete toolset required to build any application with which you are tasked
Laravel has the most extensive and thorough documentation and video tutorial library of any modern web application framework. The Laravel documentation is in-depth and complete, making it a breeze to get started learning the framework.
Thank you for considering contributing to the Laravel framework! The contribution guide can be found in the Laravel documentation.
In order to ensure that the Laravel community is welcoming to all, please review and abide by the Code of Conduct.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Laravel, please send an e-mail to Taylor Otwell via email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Laravel framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.